Rabu, 18 Juni 2014

Clean

Since the days got hectic for the past few days regarded to my test yesterday *ifyouknowwhatimean , I had no chance to post it. Well actually I took this on June 6th aaaaaanndd this was my outfit to Dental Project 2014; a venue held by Dentistry UGM. And it was awesome with TULUS and Maliq & D'essentials as the guest star.

OUTFIT: juzzie dotted mesh dress, unbranded belt, juju black heels, gosh clear clutch




That day was too hectic and I did something that caused a fatal error. Can you imagine, in that day you should be happy but you forgot something to do and it give a big impact to another...and...you...regret...it...... That was a big deal anw. Am sorry, my bad.


And oh, the election come closer! For you, Indonesian ppl, who will you vote? I've seen many of the bloggers choose num. 2, but I'm on the other side;) I believe you guys vote for the better future of Indonesia BUT with different background; our knowledge and how we trust news sources.... I refuse to read the media because they will cornered num. 1 (yes, isn't it? haha admit it) and prefer to trust his closest people that told me (directly & indirectly) what really happened in the past. I'm kinda an old-fashioned mind concerned with this matter, who believes that it's still good to rule a nation with an old style (?) even though improvement is very very very needed

2 komentar:

voanni mengatakan...

Great!
I follow you and I'm waiting for follow from you
xoxo

http://voanni.blogspot.com

ice pandora mengatakan...

You look STUNNING! What a
gorgeous dress and love
the perfume clutch as well
c: Xx