Minggu, 10 Maret 2013

It's 7 in the morning

And I miss you
OUTFIT: sister's esprit stars printed top, hardware asymetrical skirt, adorable projects studded red loafers , unbranded lennon sunnies

"...and I'm still here behind you in the corner of your eyes
I never really learn how to love you
But I know that I love you through the hole in the sky
where I see you.." (The Cardigans - Communication)







It feels like I took photos in a graveyard. With all of these effects. Hehe sorry :p and btw I don't fake those flares. It was really hot this morning
Wish me a huge luck because next monday is my final school exam!
GO FIGHT WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

16 komentar:

stylefrontier mengatakan...

totally love this outfit, it suits you well
and the photoss are adorable!
good luck for exam dear
do join my giveaway :)
xoxo
join chicnova

GIVEAWAY

4Life Surabaya - Theresia mengatakan...

Hi gorgeous!
nice blog and outfit that you've had.
thank you for dropping by into my blog btw

Mind to follow each other? I'll be happy to know.

http://theresia-oei.blogspot.com

Jonny mengatakan...

beautiful :))


joyful,
www.jururekamphoto.com

Unknown mengatakan...

its nice how you've matched the bag and the shoes together. really draws attention to both of them :)

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

Ilmah Ismail mengatakan...

i love those photos, and the sunflares make it better!

Kiyooteru mengatakan...

So cute! <3
http://kiyooteru.blogspot.com/

Stephanie mengatakan...

I love the pop of red!

Unknown mengatakan...

nice look <3 follow you back honey <3 also twitter and facebook?
let me know darling
New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
oxoxoxo
Marie

Unknown mengatakan...

I love your outfit, especially your skirt :D

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Unknown mengatakan...

Lovely look! like colors
Wanna follow each other on GFC?

www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

lovely day!

Unknown mengatakan...

i think this outfit is cute in some ways..the studded flats, the hi-low skirt..the bag.. it just works!

would you like to follow each other?
visit my blog

http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

Jessie mengatakan...

I love your outfit. You look amazing.
xx

Farah mengatakan...

You look beautiful and I love the bag!!!! :)

xx
Farah

Veronyca Sufry mengatakan...

you look so lovely and chic !
i love the combination ;)
and i love the bag <3

verockstar.blogspot.com
xoxo

Turis Cantik mengatakan...

Love the shoes..the colour truly pop up the whole look

Margareta Vania mengatakan...

this is looking soooo gorgeous dear...
xoxo
margareta vania
http://margaretavania.blogspot.com