Minggu, 23 Desember 2012

Blushing

I should've post it a week ago. I wore this to my friend's birthday party and it was fun.
There's no conspicuous difference compared with my daily style. I would only wear heels and put a make up on. And I'm lucky that time that my sister was at home hehehehehehe.




And this time I bring you my sister that you probably know. She done my hair-do & make up, even all of my outfit belongs to her wardrobe :3






And here I'm, entering the tough time. And now it all depends on my effort to change my own fate. Wish me a huuuuuugggggeeee luck :")
Oh and also thanks for Juventine Wu and Yunita Elisabeth who had nominated me to the Liebster Award . Sorry I couldn't post it :(

14 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

WANT your wedges!

x Gi
alibimag.blogspot.com

Jenny / Rocknrollerr mengatakan...

Cute dress girl :D!

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Viona Cindytia mengatakan...

Cute and sweet ! Love your wedges :)

Karina Novia mengatakan...

Beautiful! great stuffs and pictures you have there, dear :)
mind to visit mine?

http://theswiftlet.blogspot.com/

Ines Ariani mengatakan...

sweet shoes!!! <3

www.aiiness.com

Putri Valentina mengatakan...

Love your shoes dear the pastel color :D

http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

eQ mengatakan...

What a lovely dress :) Good luck and Merry Christmas :)

Energiq

Kimberly Chrisya mengatakan...

you look a lot like ur sister. nice blog anw!!:)))


www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

Living_in_aShoe mengatakan...

you two are so cute and so is your dress!

ANANDITA PRISCARINI AGUS mengatakan...

nice photos!
both of you look great

xoxo,
www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

Tamara Emilia mengatakan...

you and your sister looks so pretty !!
and i want your wedges :P

tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

Bernadeth G. mengatakan...

Love how you mix n' match everything! Happy Holidays :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Rimma Izzaty Putri mengatakan...

thank you for comment.
btw you look a like citra idol?
hehe
love your shoes~
btw mind to follow me back :3
RimsMind

Ilmah Ismail mengatakan...

you gotta post more photos with your sister ;)