Senin, 23 Mei 2016

For What It's Worth

Greetings, universe.
In real life, it wouldn't be a proper time to greet someone, unless you're a civet. Yes you know what I mean.
......well that's not my best line.
This look inspired by those talented girl out there who can play guitar and I found it attractive to match it with tutu. And this tutu skirt is my favorite because it's not like the other tutu. It's comfy. Oh and the guitar belongs to my dad. I'm not really good at playing this instrument.

OUTFIT: GAP high neck top (sister's), Hanna & Duhita tutu skirt, Charles & Keith wedges






I write this post while listening to Kygo's newest album, Cloud Nine, which launched last May 13th and it's totally awesome. When I know the upcoming tracklist from this album I promptly curious and excited because he collaborate with numbers of my favorite singer & band (well let's mention them...Kodaline, James Vincent McMorrow, Foxes, Julia Michaels, also the craziest ever: Angus & Julia Stone!) and BAM! it's not disappointing at all. Great work, Kygo.

So many contents to write because this brain is going to pop out. But that's it for today.

Anyway, Happy Vesak Day for those who celebrate.
Goodnight.