Sabtu, 21 November 2015

Blue Life.

Tadaa! 2 post in one day won't be a problem, right?


Feels like Alice in Wonderland every time I wear this dress. Where did it come from? I tailored it at a local tailor in my hometown. I love the color that much. And also my to-go flats recently, lace-up flats from COLORBOX. It feels good to wear a nice dress in a nice weather.


So I will talk about anything despite all of the pictures I post here.
First thing first. Straight to the point, lately been listening to Barasuara, just a local indie band. Wait. Did I say "just"? Well, they're way more than that. It's been a while since I'm that click to an album, and it happens to be a local band (mmm, beside Currents by Tame Impala). I'm so amazed by their masterpiece, anyway. They bring music to a whole new level. So proud.


Second. Life. I might not have enough experience to advise people. But if you want something to be simple, don't think about it the other way or you will get complicated life. Please, for your own sake, if you want something, do it. Take it while it exist. Because regret is very painful.
Sometimes life push you to considering other people opinion but remember, that's only an OPINION. They don't really know what thing is actually good for you. They're only give you suggestion(s). In the end, it's all back to your decision. Just...don't lie to yourself, even you do that to make your relatives happy. Remember, you need to be as happy as you want to see your relatives happy. Don't forget about yourself :))
Sometimes you need to take a risk, to see a better future. For everyone. Be patient, because there's also trial & error in real life.
And the last, if you want to do things, remember. People don't care about yourself as much as you do, so keep going, because it's your life. As long as your kind of happiness isn't that one who take away other's happiness :)
Your insecurity might harm you in the long term. It sometimes lead you to take what other people suggest you, because you don't believe in yourself. But wait. Miracle happens when you believe in yourself. What's in your mind is what going to happen. So train your brain to be a positive thinker.
AND,
............I hope my words is that easy to do in real life. Be brave, people, be brave.
But sometimes we only need to chill.
Regards, Me.
:)

3 komentar:

Ningsih Tuuk mengatakan...

So beautifully styled! I love your fashion style! Check out mine too please

http://www.jessicaelsanty.com/2015/11/sophie.html
www.jessicaelsanty.com

Love,
Jeje

Bellamoreway mengatakan...

that dress is soo dreamy >< and yup positivity is a must in gg through obstacles in life. well, hv a great day!
xx,bella

Adeayu Hadijah mengatakan...

loving the dress so much! Really look Alice in Wonderland ♥

My Little Cream Button ♥